Something a little different
One of my photographs is continuing to make its way through Central and South America as well as Spain in the International Portrait Exposition SOMOS/SOY, curated by the extremely talented Ruth Rodriguez. To date we have had 15 exhibitions in Mexico, Guatemala, Spain, Venezuela, Portugal, and Argentina with two more exhibitions planned latter this year for Columbia. Although I couldn’t personally attend any of the shows, Ruth Rodriguez was kind enough to keep me updated via email as well as through her blog.
1. 8 to 15 May 2010: Belen Posada del Migrante. Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico.
2. May 22 to June 1, 2010: Café Gallery Agoras. Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico.
3. 4 to 8 June 2010: Metro Station Cuauhtemoc, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico.
4. 3 to 11 June 2010: Social and Cultural Centre, Vila Praia de Ancora, Portugal.
5. July 27 to August 23, 2010: Ministry of Economy, Mexico City, D. F. Mexico.
6. 6 to 28 September 2010: Metro Station Salto del Agua, Mexico City, DF Mexico.
7. October 6 to November 10, 2010: University Artes Visuales, UANL, Monterrey, NL, Mexico.
8. December 16 to January 15, 2011: Bokeh Gallery, Santander, Spain.
9. July 29 to August 29, 2011: Gallery Estespacionoesmio, Carabobo, Merida, Venezuela.
10. 6 to 30 September 2011, Central Library of the Universidad Simon Bolivar, Caracas, Venezuela.
11. October 21 to November 14, 2011, Museo de Arte Colonial, Merida, Venezuela
12. August 11 to September 11, 2011, Alternative Space Chac Mool, Monterrey, NL, Mexico.
13. November 23 2011 to January 31, 2012, Museum of the Reconquista, Tigre, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
14. April 7 to May 2, 2012, La Fragua, Villa Elisa, Entre Rios, Argentina.
15. June 23 to July 8, 2012, Society for the Promotion Villa La Ñata, Las Heras and Richieri, Tigre, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
16. University of Antioquia, Medellin, Colombia. (pending dates)
17. University of Medellin, Medellin, Colombia. (pending dates)
Highlights courtesy of Ruth Rodriguez: